A downloadable game for Windows
A simulation game has to be somewhat realistic. Prepare to enter a long and arduous fight in the quest to protect cabins from a raging inferno.
- Left-click: Water Spray
- Right-click: Fire Start
- Middle-click: Special ability
- LeftControl: Change Special ability
- WASD: Move the camera
- Scroll wheel: Zoom in and out
- M: Toggle minimap
- N: Toggle weather UI elements
- Tree: Highly flammable and common. It will transmit flames very well and can be cut down into Grass using the Axe ability.
- Grass: Flammable and very common. It can be replaced by Water with the Bucket ability.
- Dirt: Low flammability and fairly common. When too wet, it will become Grass and, in case of droughts, will eventually become Rock.
- Rock: Fireproof and rare.
- Water: Fireproof and common. Will contribute to dousing flames.
- Oil: Extremely flammable and there is a set amount of them. Getting rid of these with the Oil Remover ability is key.
- Cabin: Flammable and there is a set amount of them. They must be protected in order to win.
- Fire: Only a few at the beginning, it will spread and must be doused with rain or the Water Spray. It can also eventually burn out. In both cases, it will become Ash.
- Ash: Contributes to stopping flames. Fireproof and only appears where Fire was previously.
- Day: Sunny weather is possible.
- Night: Sunny weather is impossible.
- Sunny weather: Highly increases Fire's strength and slows down refilling of Water Spray.
- Cloudy or Clear Night: Neutral.
- Raining: Will douse flames and refill Water Spray faster.
- Hot: Highly increases Fire's strength.
- Warm: Neutral.
- Cold: Slows down Fire's progress.
- Water Spray: Douses Fire. It has a gauge. When that gauge is emptied, there is a cooldown. Balancing spraying and waiting is important. It can be used on any Terrain to make it more resistant to Fire, including Oil and Cabins.
- Fire Start: Creates a small fire that can be easily destroyed to avoid a larger Fire appearing.
- Axe: Cuts down a tree into Grass. Low cooldown.
- Oil Remover: Replaces Oil with Dirt. High cooldown.
- Bucket: Fills a Grass space with Water. Average cooldown.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.